No Products in the Cart
We still hand make a few items, our Artisan Tinder Pouch being one, here's why:
• Handmade using thick 16oz canvas, it is extremely durable and will last a lifetime!
• The Martexin Original Wax used to waterproof the pouches, produces a superior finish that is virtually water-proof. Martexin Wax is made using a blend of non-hazardous food-grade waxes. The unique formula gives the fabric lifelong resistance to weathering and as it ages, it develops a well-worn patina.
• It is perfect for a range of bushcraft uses including storing tinder, foraging edibles, herbs, and storing utility items. However, we want to stress that the pouch hasn't just been designed solely for bushcraft. The pouch is also a sustainable, water-proof, and high-quality alternative to disposable wash and utility storage bags.
• Includes silk embossed Forest Fundamentals signature logo. Silk embossing is waterproof and resistant to cracking.
• Secured using 500 military survival paracord and a carabiner clip. The survival cord includes strands of copper wire, fishing line, waxed jute, and parachute cord. All invaluable materials in a survival situation.
• We put great emphasis on the ethical and sustainable sourcing of materials. The bags are made using 80% recycled canvas and a plastic toggle which is fully recyclable.
This would make the perfect gift for anyone that enjoys bushcraft or spending time in the great outdoors.
This product is extremely long-lasting and would make a unique gift to keep and remember! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.